Experienced in operating and managing a number of global campuses, Raffles Campus has the expertise and experience to provide its Schools with a campus environment which facilitates cross-cultural experiential learning, and supports the philosophies of cultural respect and intercultural awareness and understanding.
While there is a strong emphasis on academic excellence, Raffles Campus places high priorities in providing a holistic education, and educating the whole person for a life of active, responsible global citizenship, essential for the 21st century.
Some key unique features of Raffles Campus' offering include:
- A track record of operating and managing over 9 nurseries and 4 international schools within 3 years in different region of the globe.
- Experienced in the various curriculums to cater to the different market requirements.
- Good rapport with accreditation partners to ensure continual accreditation and authorization of all Raffles Campus' schools.
- Strong emphasis on academic quality and standards, as well as focus on co- and extra-curricular development.
- Strong management and academic team, whose members have the expertise, experience and commitment to contribute positively towards the quality development of Schools under Raffles Campus.